Finally! An update! What have I been up to most recently after a social media hiatus?
-Biggest Lessons in life right now
-Song pick: “Bigger” – Beyonce
Art can be easily overlooked.
“Art” is part of the word “Heart.”
Art is what the heart wants.
It’s easy to ignore the parts
that it tells you to do
Because we’re to wrapped up in our thoughts- actions taken by few.
Find peace in trusting
Be mindful of your attitude
Expand your gratitude
It’s never too much.
Be free to be.
Breathe. Just be.
Easy to forget the simple surroundings
Can bring you to a space
a safe sanctuary.
It’s easy to be scared.
or no soul to share
A piece of your purpose
shouldn’t be sheltered, but bare.
Take a breath
Relax and accept
That living right now, to the beat of your soul feels better than living like death.
Here are some of the big lessons I’ve learned so far:
- I was scared of succeeding just as much as failing. I already set myself up for failure in my head. Scare to try. A perfectionist.
- There’s a healthy way of self caring and to have confidence in yourself. It’s important to invest in yourself- there’s a certain obsession you hav to hav with yourself. It’s only YOU who can make real change and make an impactful decision. We can choose to complain about a situation or we can go and do something about it. Change what we can and let go of the unnecessary drama we put on ourselves.
- Confidence is best when complimented by a strong circle of confident people. Natural energy will make this a reality.
- Always put your health and well-being first.
- Know when to put boundaries and minimize the distractions and noise (Some things I do: walk dogs, color, meditate, affirmations, say no to burning out, sleep/rest enough, listen to your body.)
- Trust the process
- Shed the ego
Thanks for listening and taking the time to read! Now I’m super curious to know how you cope.
What do you do to eliminate distractions? What is your soul’s message?
Shout out to Amanda for the fresh cut and color!! Congrats on the new salon!! New hair who dis?!